The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
2022 NBA Mock Draft Full First Round
Recently we took a look at the lottery for the 2022 NBA draft. We will expand on that by projecting the whole first round. With the NBA considering ending the one and done rule their is a pretty strong chance of this being a deep draft. With that being said here is Basketball Rehab's first edition of the full 2022 NBA Mock draft.
1. Emoni Bates- SF - HT: 6-8 1/2 - WT: 175 - WING: 6-9 - FROM: Yipsilanti, MI - HS so.
Bates plays like a laboratory experiment combined Lebron James with Kevin Durant. It's hard to name a weakness, three level scorer with elite physical tools could easily be a NBA superstar.
2. Jonathan Kuminga- SF - HT: 6-8 - WT: 217 - WING: 6-11 - FROM: Huntington, WV (Congo) - HS jr. Kuminga has an advanced feel for the game and is an elite scorer with good passing instincts.
3. Adrian Griffin Jr-SF - HT: 6-6 - WT: 200 - WING: 7-0 - HSjr.
Talented bruising forward with a strong post game and good basketball IQ.
4. Chet Holmgren C - HT: 6-11 1/2 - WT: 183 -WING: 7-3 1/2 - FROM: Minneapolis, MN - HSjr.
5. Patrick Baldwin Jr. SF - HT: 6-10 - WT: 200 - WING: NA - FROM: Sussex, WI - HSjr.
6. Paulo Ranchero PF - HT: 6-9 - WT: 242 - WING: 6-10 - FROM: Seattle, WA - HSjr.
7. Jalen Duran C - HT: 6-9 1/2- WT: 228 - WING: 7-5 - FROM: Philadelphia, PA (Roman Catholic) - HSso.
8. Jabari Smith Jr HT: 6-8 - WT: 190 - WING: NA - FROM: Tyrone, GA- HSjr.
9. Cam Thomas SG - HT: 6-3 - WT: 175 - WING: NA - FROM: LSU - HSsr.
10. Zaire Wade PG 3-2 175 PG-SG FR Vanderbilt
11 Sadraque Nganga* PF - HT: 6-10 - WT: 210 - WING: NA - FROM: Phoenix, AZ (Angola) - HSso.
12 Cam Thomas SG - HT: 6-3 - WT: 175 - WING: NA - FROM: LSU - HSsr.
13 Nimari Burnett SG - HT: 6-3 - WT: 190 - WING: NA - FROM: Texas Tech - HSsr.
14 Roko Prkacin PF - HT: 6-9 - WT: NA - WING: NA - FROM: Croatia - Int.
15 D.J. Steward PG - HT: 6-3 - WT: 165 - WING: NA - FROM: Duke - HSsr.
16 Jaden Hardy SG - HT: 6-4 - WT: 185 - WING: 6-10 - FROM: Henderson, NV - - HSjr.
17 Bryce Thompson SG - HT: 6-5 - WT: 175 - WING: NA - FROM: Kansas - HSsr.
18 Moussa Diabate C - HT: 6-10 - WT: 190 - WING: NA - FROM: Jacksonville, FL (France) - HSjr.
19 Trayce Jackson-Davis PF - HT: 6-9 - WT: 235 - WING: 7-0 - FROM: Indiana - Fr.
20 Khristian Lander PG - HT: 6-2 - WT: 169 - WING: 6-5 1/2 - FROM: Evansville, IN - HSsr.
21 Adam Miller PG - HT: 6-4 - WT: 175 - WING: NA - FROM: Chicago, IL - HSsr.
22 Aminu Mohammed SG - HT: 6-3 - WT: 198 - WING: 6-9 1/2 - FROM: Springfield, MO (Nigeria) - HSjr.
C - HT: 6-10 - WT: 230 -WING: 7-4 - FROM: Michigan State (Mali) - HSsr.
24 Keon Edwards SG - HT: 6-7 - WT: 180 - WING: NA - FROM: Phoenix, AZ - HSjr.
25 Walker Kessler C - HT: 6-11 - WT: 220 - WING: NA - FROM: UNC - HSsr.
26 Kai Jones PF - HT: 6-10 - WT: 205 - WING: NA - FROM: Texas (Bahamas) - Fr.
27 Daishen Nix PG - HT: 6-4 - WT: 190 - WING: NA - FROM: UCLA - HSsr.
28. Marcus Bagley SF - HT: 6-7 - WT: 220 - WING: NA - FROM: Arizona State - HSsr.
29. Josiah James PG - HT: 6-6 - WT: 195 - WING: 6-9 - FROM: Tennessee - Fr.
30. JT Thor SF - HT: 6-8 - WT: 190 - WING: NA - FROM: Alaska - HSsr.
Other Prospects to Watch:
Mark Williams from Duke he has plenty of size a legit 7-footer and decent mobility, rebounds on the ball does a lot on his scoring on putbacks and dump offs around the rim.
Mark can be a lot heavy footed and doesn't change directions particularly with much could lead to trouble defending against NBA speed and in pick and roll situations but might take a few years in college to develop.
Daimion Collins from Kentucky is a prospect that really intriguing I look him to make moves up draft boards soon and seems to be getting far too little attention, he doesn't set the headlines and is flying way too far.
The Recommended Content Widget will appear here on the published site.