This could be the first draft with young talent coming straight from high school since the early 2000's. Emoni Bates is the big prize but plenty of promising talent fills this first look at the first round. Zaire Wade son of NBA legend Dwyane Wade also joins the lottery.
1. Emoni Bates- SF - HT: 6-8 1/2 - WT: 175 - WING: 6-9 - FROM: Yipsilanti, MI - HS so.
Bates plays like a laboratory experiment combined Lebron James with Kevin Durant. It's hard to name a weakness, three level scorer with elite physical tools could easily be a NBA superstar.
2. Jonathan Kuminga- SF - HT: 6-8 - WT: 217 - WING: 6-11 - FROM: Huntington, WV (Congo) - HS jr. Kuminga has an advanced feel for the game and is an elite scorer with good passing instincts.
3. Adrian Griffin Jr-SF - HT: 6-6 - WT: 200 - WING: 7-0 - HSjr.
Talented bruising forward with a strong post game and good basketball IQ.
4. Chet Holmgren C - HT: 6-11 1/2 - WT: 183 -WING: 7-3 1/2 - FROM: Minneapolis, MN - HSjr.
5. Patrick Baldwin Jr. SF - HT: 6-10 - WT: 200 - WING: NA - FROM: Sussex, WI - HSjr.
6. Paulo Ranchero PF - HT: 6-9 - WT: 242 - WING: 6-10 - FROM: Seattle, WA - HSjr.
7. Jalen Duran C - HT: 6-9 1/2- WT: 228 - WING: 7-5 - FROM: Philadelphia, PA (Roman Catholic) - HSso.
8. Jabari Smith Jr HT: 6-8 - WT: 190 - WING: NA - FROM: Tyrone, GA- HSjr.
9. Cam Thomas SG - HT: 6-3 - WT: 175 - WING: NA - FROM: LSU - HSsr.
10. Zaire Wade PG 6-2 175 Wing NA American Heritage SO